Thursday, September 21, 2006

Eyes ..........

Those two sparkaling eyes were magic,
Trust me they meant a lot to me .
Not just because they were beautiful but they were full of life.
And that life was full of hidden stories -
many of them were quiet reveling and rest were subtle.

I never dared to explore the truth behind those eyes -
and i never wanted to.
Sometimes you should let people live with their past .
May be it doesnt mean much to you or me .
But some people love to live in past.

Freedom of thoughts within can never ever can be conquered by anyone
You are born free and should live like that
Let others try to dominate ur life but not your alter ego
That belongs completely to you

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy