Wednesday, April 26, 2006

bored like hell

It is 1156 am . I have got mobile testing work to do.Work is so exciting but something within me is dead, feeling lazy and irritated for nothing . Any other person will be excited for the quality of work i have right now- but i am feeling dull, I need some change else will die like this ... Life is a perception.It is up to you , the way you want to take it, You actually have so many things to do that you dont have time to crib about things . people , situations and hardships - all these things will always be there to test your patience , but you need to be strong and should turn more stronger with every passing ordeal. It is always the will power which keeps you alive , you have to decide for yourself. If life slaps you be proactive and fight back

1 comment:

MAX said...

You've been tagged ! Let me know 6 things about you! Go to my blog (post called "TAG") to find out more about this stupid idea...

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy