Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Ignorance would have been bliss

I have met very less people like me - who know that they are confused
God has brought me closer to Questions but have left me wandering to find answers

God has also made a whole class who are untouched by confusion
They are busy in parting and enjoying and are untouched by so many things
I asked god “why you made me to like this ?”
I would have been happy if I would have been untouched by your feel
I would have been normal like many others – who are bound by limits when they think they are free
I would have felt liberated in a cage – though unknown to the cage around me
Timeless happiness would have been restricted to things I could have been able to buy by money

Ignorance would have been bliss

Now I am a dead man
I belong to No world
I can’t attain happiness in materialistic things
Neither can I be an atheist nor a common man
Will I live in confusion throughout?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy