Tuesday, April 03, 2007

NameSake



My fav Dialogues from the movie
Ashima - “Probably he was teaching me to live alone “

Ashok – oh ho - no camera, we came this long and forgot camera, now what to do
hmmm – googol do one thing, remember this
Gogol – till when baba
Ashok – till ever beta
Gogol – baba - what do have I to remember
Ashok – remember you and I came to a place
From where we couldn’t go anywhere
Gogol – k baba

Ashima – There was no need to do this
Gogol – But I wanted to do it





I remembered about the day I used to school with my dad
Holding his finger with my small hand

Running to keep pace with him
We can never repay to our parents

“Maybe today you get angry when you see budding M F Hussein’s paintings on the walls of your house
When I leave my fingerprints on the wall
Soon I will grow and you will keep wondering – when the fingerprints won’t match “

That day I won’t be your little kid anymore
That day even I will feel stupid about the pencil sketches on the walls

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy