Friday, May 10, 2019



That everyday fight to fight emptiness , or finding peace in current moment
Well everyday cant be glorious but at least there has to be something which makes you feel you did not waste your day.
When netflix and chill is cool
A a meal outside or order in is great 
Social media is guilt pleasure
But the overindulgence is what steals the fun.
Weekdays are busy to even think beyond your next task
And Weekends are for introspection 

Am I living or barely existing.

Time wasted on browsing through videos , whatsapp chats , quora answers are just fillers , it is like numbing your mind so that you stop feeling anything profound -  pure escapism .

Every few months when I hit rock bottom I try to reevaluate all the extra baggage we carry to make our lives more complicated and Unhappy.
When a long vacation is great or a meal outside is relaxing we cant always do that every single day.
We have to find something simple or productive to attain that zen like feeling during most part of our day

Idiotic it may sound but when the chaos hits me the first thing I start doing is simply decluttering my cub-board, it is therapeutic .
Getting rid of unnecessary and making physical empty space in house is instant mood booster.
A simple thing to brighten up your every day is cooking something which is simple and comforting. instant gratification.
And when to things or worst I run towards empathy , selfish it may sound but it heals you .

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy