Friday, June 10, 2011

What to choose????

The best days of the life were getting ruined, kicked, and killed and I know I was part of all this somehow, things were not in my control and the frustration around them made it worse. Whatever little essence it had was lost to frustration. Waiting for each day to pass is such a miserable thing to do.

I thought about two options

1) Accepting the situation

i. This brought little peace. But most of the times the level of agitation was way above this feeling, but in the end I would try to convince myself that things will change.

2) Alter \ change the situation

i. This option can also be considered, may be initial fight will be difficult but in long run this will bring ultimate peace for sure. But the energy needed was tremendous and I was always surrounded by fears.

I don’t know how people deal with all this, may be an intelligent person with settle for option 1 and a brave person with option 2 but a fool like me will keep dangling between the choices to be made and living half heartedly till end.

Why can’t god make things easier?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy