Thursday, January 04, 2007

do u know how to interpret dreams ???

We all have dreams ,
Some follow them and some simply love to cherish them.
I sometimes feel , dreams are wishes .
Dreams are indications, dreams mean a lot, dreams come with messages
directly from god-
When ever god creates us ,I feel he always has some expectations from us,
Deep inside his heart he knows that he has created something beautiful.
He knows his creation is a master piece.
God makes human being for a purpose..
Dreams are simply messages from The Creator to the creation .
Dreams are beautiful , they are just to be interpreted well.
There will be things which you are amazing at,
There definitely is unexploited potential within u,
There is definitely a thing which makes you happy.
You are born to experiment and learn from them. so don't give up
trust me LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy