Sunday, January 21, 2007

Is Life just about making decisions and simply sticking to them???

Is Life just about making decisions and simply sticking to them???

I can’t have whole world to me, but I definitely deserve a little part too.

Either live in confusion and conflict, else live with criticism

Today when I don’t have anything to do, I made some plans

Isn’t the requirement generated of sheer boredom and not of personnel choice?

Isn’t it being like a river that just looks for a way out?

When I close my eyes I don’t see a single destination, I see multiple roads and me at center

Nothing can be judged right or wrong

Dreams fulfilled make us hero and the rest simply go by L

I don’t have any aim; I randomly want to enjoy the journey and stopovers.

Life’s beauty is in its unpredictability and curiosity

I can’t plan --Neither can I stick to resolutions nor can I follow rules

I don’t know who is strong mined
A person who plans and BRAVELY sticks to it
Or
A person who BRAVELY faces whatever comes to him with out any planning

1 comment:

...loufoque citrouille said...

Hey Shally!!!

I miss you beyond words.... how i wish i could just have one of our old-time chats yet again...

You'll always remain the most special person in my heart...

Love,

Sakina

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy