Monday, January 22, 2007

Trust me YOU are worth it.

Failure and struggle fortunately or unfortunately have taught me one great thing

“TO LAUGH AT SMALL THING, TO BE HAPPY FOR TRIVIAL THING WHICH OTHERS CONSIDER JUST NORMAL”

Beauty and importance of a healthy life can be best explained by a person who has just recovered from some dreadful disease.

In this fast life we have somehow forgotten to be grateful for small things and take everything for grated.

Happiness and Sadness – both know the address of your house.
Both knock at your door, but you love to treat Sadness with great pleasure, you sit and chat with it, cook varieties for it. Compel it to stay longer.

HAPPINESS feels dejected and leaves humiliated,

Do we ever sit, chat and enjoy with happiness. We take life for granted

Sadness engulfs us – I mean we allow it to do so.

We love to live with sadness

I mean
Don’t stop yourself from crying on trivial things

But always have loud laugh on small thing too.

Trust me YOU are worth it.

2 comments:

Maverick said...

hey shally....loved this blog....damn cool....something im definitely gonna try and stick to...thanks a ton girl...

Shally said...

Thanx prateek

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy