Monday, January 22, 2007

Uncertainty is beauty of life

Uncertainty is beauty

Life is full of surprises and somehow these surprises are the beauty of life

“I kept wondering what life is “
“I kept asking what love is “
“I kept asking who god is”
“I kept pondering what future is “

These questions keep us hopeful, inquisitive and interested in the surprise package of life.
Many times I keep cribbing “future is unseen, life is unpredictable --- how boring life is …”

Would it have been different if I know what will happen tomorrow, next week, next Year?

Uncertainty, unfulfilled dreams are the driving factors. Just imagine a day when you get up knowing what whole life has for you. You can clearly see all the future achievements and failures. Neither will you be able to celebrate nor have morons.

That day will be saddest day of your life

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy