Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cry Out Louder Like a Kid

Gradually I feel I have developed the feeling of letting things go, bad experiences, criticism, selfishness - all of them.
As a kid I remember crying endlessly because of the anger with in me against any damm thing.
Neither will I reason that out, nor will I stop crying.

My mom used to ask me
“What happened ? Are u mad?”
“Hmmmmm Nothing”
Crying endlessly without any meaningful reason would make me feel normal.
I simply assumed if I am crying “people should understand the reason themself”

I was a big fool
Still I am same
What has changed is that I have started feeling less bad; I just try to reason out thing if a person has behaved in a particular manner
I feel great when people are nice
asI always expect them NOT to be nice

But I still cry unreasonable
I don’t know but it does wonders to me
I feel great after that

People say a healthy laugh does wonders
Trust me so does a healthy cry

1 comment:

Bayaan-e-Sahil said...

TOTAL UTTER CRAAAAAAAPPPPP


CRYING IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EXPRESSION

PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND ITS BEAUTY....
THIS IS FOR THEM

I WILL POST IT ON MY BLOG SOME DAY


JAB KOI HASEEENA AAPNE JULFOON KO KHOLKAR KISIKE JANAAZE PE ROTI HAI...

TAB YEH EHSAAS HOTA HAI KE JINDAGISE,MAUT KITNI HASEEEN HOTI HAI..

SEE THE MAGIC OF TEARS...

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy