Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Samara Revisited

Samara Revisited

Long long time ago
Not that long though

I was adamant on something
Hmm it was a movie

I revisited that movie
Again and again in my mind
Both – before and after release.

I felt a LIFE and a TRUTH in the movie
Life – about a common man
Truth – about the god, faith

We visit temples
But we never visit hearts
Hearts – of people around you

We ask for blessings
We never ask for forgiveness

We love people
But we never love ourselves

We run miles
But we never stop to admire the beauty

We involve people in our lives
But we never learn to live without them

We commit mistakes
But we never dare to admit them

We worship god
But we never devote ourselves to him

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy