Thursday, February 08, 2007

If I doubt my dreams - I doubt my faith in god

9th Jan 2007

Yesterday I was reading “The monk who sold his Ferrari” for the 2nd time.
I remember last time when I read it .I read it as a story book
This time I am trying to read it the way writer has written it.
I mean the way writer wanted it to be read by us.

Sometimes I fear
I fear of many things
I fear of some commitments
I fear of some pressures
I fear of some expectation
I fear of my own soul

While going through the book
I realized god wants us to dream
He also helps us to follow them
We just need to listen to our inner consciousness
We just need to listen to our heart
If you think you are escaping
You are escaping from whom?
Your inner conciseness will always know it.
Right

Gita says” karam kar fal ke chinta mat kar”.
(Put yourself completely into work and never bother about the results (the fruits) of your actions)
Don’t you feel, all our chintas (fears - frustrations - expectations) start here from the expectations
Infact all our sorrows start here

It will be easy to say “deprive urself from the fruit”
But difficult to implement
Can’t we atleast try to achieve so?

Live with satisfaction and not in chaos.

I seriously felt good after reading the book
I feel God has already made plans for me
If he has already helped me to make decisions then I simply need to follow him

If I doubt my dreams
I doubt my faith in god


“The universe always helps us fight our dreams .N o matter how foolish they are “
…. By the river piadra I sat and cried
“When you really want something to happen, the whole universe conspires so that your wish comes true".
….. Alchemist

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice thoughts...
lady robin sharma in making...:)

Bayaan-e-Sahil said...

Karmanye vadhikaraste
ma falechu kadanchana

karma karna tumahara kartavya hai
uska fal tumhare hath mein nahin

So the lord says
DO YOUR DUTY
THE RESULTS ARE NOT BOUND BY YOUR THOUGGHTS...

so fal ki chinta karne ka to sawaal hi nahi atta kyunki fal to hamare haath mein hain hi nahi
aur jo chiz hamari nahi uski chinta hum kaise kar sakte hain

but yes its good that you have faith in god

let that faith change into conviction...

I will pray to the lord for you
and he will answer me..I am sure
he always does..

GOD BLESS YOU

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy