Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Post is for a person with whom I have spent just a little but quality amount of time

This Post is for a person with whom I have spent just a little but quality amount of time.
This Post is for a person who does not reply my SMSs and Scraps.
This Post is for a person who survives on Papaya and long walks.
This Post is for a person who is the most Bold and influential person I have seen in my life.
This Post is for sexy, lovable, arrogant girl whom I miss beyond words.
This Post is for a person for a person who some how resembles my perception of life.
This Post is for a person who has understood me without uttering a word.
This Post is for a person who never consoled when she saw me crying ,but accepted me as I am.
This Post is for a person whom I miss a lot when I am alone
This Post is for a person whom I have to return a book named ' Broken Wings'
This Post is for a person who is sweetheart and a darling for me
Donno when and how but Sakina I want for meet you yar,
I luv u babes
be the way you are
I simply adore admire and love you
And ya if you visit this blog do call me or at least post your comment

3 comments:

...loufoque citrouille said...

Shally dearest....

I dont have words to express what i am feeling.... i came across this entry quite suddenly...i so didnt realise that you felt this way about me, i am honoured and touched...i thought i was the only one who remembered the moments we spent together so vividly, but it is so wonderful to know there's two of us...

Love you and miss you beyond words....

Shally said...

hehe k k - forgiven
tc babes

...loufoque citrouille said...

hey... meant to send u my blog address a long time ago, but here goes: http://sakks.livejournal.com/

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy