Sunday, February 04, 2007

LIFE OF AN EMPLOYED/UNEMPLOYED SOFTWARE ENGG

LIFE OF AN EMPLOYED/UNEMPLOYED SOFTWARE ENGG
Oh Gooooooooooooood New day started

Neither was the weekend exciting nor the feeling of returning to office on Monday,
It all seemed routine. Work and holiday but look same.
Equally disgusting.

Came early, as per the company rules you are supposed to reach early. Else it is going to have impact on your bloody appraisal.

I left my home at 8.51. Realized that it is gonna be late I took a rickshaw, he was I guess unfamiliar to this area, so my drill started from he morning.

I reached office in 10 min.
Signed the so called attendance register – Today I felt like a school kid running to the classroom before his class teacher marks her absent.

Cool I have won, I reached on time
Dammmmmmmmmmmm I have won but what

Now have logged in to my machine
Checked all my office mails --- hmm nothing imp though
Checked gmail ---- seems I have many orkut scraps
Logged on to orkut --- read some scraps.
Logged out form gmail and orkut

It is just 915.

Hmmm now what should I do?
Checked my airtel bill.
Check some news stuff on rediff.

It is just 930
Now what to do till 630.

Oh Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd


Let me go for a Tea\Coffee

2 comments:

Ravi Kumar said...

too shallow..considering your potential, you can do a lot better....

Bayaan-e-Sahil said...

HAHAHAHAHA

WHO SAYS THIS IS SHALLOW

THIS IS THE BEST ONE...

ASK ANY SOFTWARE PERSON ITS EAXCTLY HIS ROUTINE

U ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE NET ON YOUR MACHINE

HAMARA SOCHO KYA HAAL HAI
NO NET
SO CANT REALLLY CHECK MAILS
WE ARE WORTHLESS BENCHERS FOR THE COMP
SO NO MAILS EVEN INTHE OFFICIAL MAIL BOX
HAHAHA

ALLERGIC TO TEA AND COFFE

SO WHT DO I DO
SWIPE AT 9
AND WAIT FOR THE CLOCK TO GO 6
......................................................................................................

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy