Thursday, March 29, 2007

black friday


I saw Black Friday Some 2 months back
I don’t know what made me write a post on that today

May be I saw Pawan Malhotras (Tiger Menon) picture in yesterdays newspaper

Black Friday was promoted as a movie on Mumbai bomb blasts
It was promoted as a KK movie
It was promoted as Pawan Malhotra movie
“ Akkha Mumbai ko Angar bana deega “
Shit he was mind-blowing in that scene

But But But
The Hero Of the movie was “badshah Khan” ( Aditya Srhivastav )
People who have seen the movie can never deny the fact that he rocked in each and every scene in the movie
If was not a movie entirely about hindu muslim roits
But that concept was simply backdrop of the movie

Story was about self evolvement
Or simply mind change of a person
It was about transformation of
Badshah Khan THE criminal to a police witness.

“bharam bhaap ke - sharam dhaanp ke - karam naap ke -bhaaga re”
this song is the most haunted song I have heard in recent times

Kks statement “ Is bar Khudha hamare saath hai – tumhare saath nahi “
Made him realises that there is no justification to his acts


"raat hindole pe baitha ek

banda rota jhul gaya

padhli aaj kuraan magar main

aayaton ko bhul gaya

kaahe re kohla ko dhunde hain

iss makadi ki jaalein mein

wo bhi baat madina mein hain

jo hai baat shivaalay mein "

No crime can be justified in front of any god
It is a mind blowing movie

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy