Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sybil Peggy Vicky Maria


I just finished Sybil -----
The book has many aspects attached to it .
Some – to which you can relate .
And rest are about unknown, horrible, scary, depressing world where we live in, and are still are not related to .
We are lucky to be born in families where we are loved, pampered
Some simply are born to agony to live in agony.
Story is about a girl, abused by her own mother which leads her to develop into 16 different personalities,
All these personalities simply represent emotions of Sybil, who herself can’t cry, shout or simply be happy.
Story is about strong determination of woman errrr women to fight the conflicts with in and to overcome them .
Story is about a women who has courage to bring back the shattered pieces of her life into one complete entity .
Story is about a small girl who was deprived of the right to live life .
Story is about a girl, who values even very small happiness in life .

I was mesmerized by the true story .
I dreamt about Sybil .

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy