Thursday, March 29, 2007

A point call VACCUMM

I don’t know how to think positive
I don’t know how to take initiative
I don’t know what being optimistic means
Why do we always have to start from scratch?
There is no stability
You fight for a cause till that cause sheds its importance
Then you pick up new one
Then again u start from scratch
Till you again reach to a point call VACCUMM
where there is no life
nothing absolutely nothing
It is a vicious circle
You will never reach destination
You will always keep looping

1 comment:

Bayaan-e-Sahil said...

REACH THE STATE OF VACCUM AND YOU WILL REALISE THAT YOU HAVE FOUND EVERY THING YOU WANTED...............

ITS ALL THERE ITS JUST WE HAVE MISCONCEPTIONSSSSSSSSSS ABOUT THE STATE OF VACUUM.........

YOU COME SO CLOSE AND THEN MISS IT.....

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy