Wednesday, March 21, 2007

May be he keeps some ppl in pain because he loves them more

I don’t know weather lord was part of all this
But detachment and feeling for “ leaving everything to god “ was surely the purpose
We sometimes walk with so much of burden with us that the speed slows down
We keep attched to ppl and things
We feel “ why this to me”
Most of the time we make our own life painful
I feel we only need to take initiative
Close ur eyes for some time
Ask god for forgiveness and peace
Ask him to guide you

He listens to all of us
May be he keeps some ppl in pain because he loves them more
This way he interacts with them more

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"We keep attched to ppl and things
We feel “ why this to me”
Most of the time we make our own life painful
I feel we only need to take initiative
Close ur eyes for some time
Ask god for forgiveness and peace
Ask him to guide you"...
describes state of mind of all human beings...its very tough to explain such thngs re...u have made it easy...
tooooo good yar...keep it up
regards

Shally said...

thanx ninad

Bayaan-e-Sahil said...

HONESTLY SPEAKING
DETACHING URSELF IS VERY EASY...

THE MOMENT U REMIND URSELF THAT U ARE NOT THE BODY BUT THE SPIRIT/SOUL WHICH DWEELS IN IT THE DETACHMENT WILL COME ON ITS OWN...

AND YES IF U HAVE A SRTONG FAITH IN HIM..... U WILL KEEP GOING EVEN IN THE WORST/IMPOSSIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES.....

LORD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy