Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Confused and Guilty

It was not a fight with others
It was fight within
I was fighting - multiple conflicting thoughts
I dint know which self of mine will survive or win
Fight kept on going
I could not decide upon anything

I took deep breath
Curbed and cursed a part within me
One part of me simply died

HAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more was I confused
Now I could make a sound decision

But now I felt guilty of murdering something
Oh god
Why is life like this?
Why there is no straight path
Why here are so many conflicting roads

I don’t know where they lead to
I can’t explore everything

1 comment:

G-Man said...

Life's not a straight path and that's the beauty of it. There will always be twists and turns... some in good direction, others not so good. That's where our freedom of thought comes into play.
Cheers...

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy