Thursday, March 29, 2007

why not to write a book

“This is with reference to a friends mail - who said he will publish my book if I am willing to write it
That made me think about it seriously until I reached to this decision”

If I was asked to write a book
I wonder what should I write about
I don’t have any funny stories to tell
Never have I gone through any major controversy or tragedy that people should know about
Nor even have I any exceptionally experience to mention about

I am a normal human being like you all
Who lives a normal life
Enjoys what he/she loves and
Cribs about what she/he hates
I feel jealous when people around me enjoy when I am sad
AND
I wonder why people are so cribbing and un socializing types when I am on a high
Isn’t it weird ?????


But Yaaa
I love blogging
The blog gives me a vent
I can reach out to people who are actually interested in reading my nonsense stuff
You meet people who somehow can relate to your perception of life
Best part of the blog is that you don’t force people to read your crap
They have choice
If they like they will continue reading it
Else they will retire midway

Some people criticize you - some admire you
Life is not bound by rules
Everyone has a different story to tell
Live the way which suits you


But when I write I just don’t care about anything
I mean I write freely
I write to put my thoughts on paper
I never bother about the writing skills or the spellings
In fact I hardly ever edit my post
If I edit any line I feel I have killed a though to make the post look beautiful

Secondly I write honestly
I don’t hold back anything when I write
Who you are afraid to
People who know you will know you anyways
People who don’t know you will get to know you like this

My posts are honest exhibition of my thoughts

Coming back to writing a book
I am sorry yarr I can never do it
But it felt great to read such a response from you

My thoughts are in small fragments
They are not continuous
Most of the time I keep contradicting myself
Who will read something written by such a person who himself is confused

People want to read answers to questions – they don’t want more questions

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"People want to read answers to questions – they don’t want more questions"...amazing line yar...
n about writing a book...go ahead shally...atleast thnk abt it in a serious way...
you have large support of your blog readers

About Me

My photo
We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy